Monday, August 4, 2008

Mark your calendars



Last night Chris and I found ourselves at Labor and Delivery at Sutter Roseville, where I was having contractions four minutes apart. After three hours of monitoring, they were able to control my contractions and found that I was dilated to one. There wasn't much more they could do so they sent us on our way.

This morning I went to my scheduled doctor's appointment with contractions again, where my doctor then diagnosed me with Cholestatis. I will now be on bed rest for six weeks, until he induces me three weeks early on Monday, September 15Th. This means no traveling for me or doing anything but rest. Which will be challenging with Lexi. I will be seen weekly by my doctor as well as be monitored twice a week to insure the baby and I are okay.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts, prayers, and most off all your support!!! We will keep everyone updated on Baby Garcez.

3 comments:

yearofthedragon said...

Let me know if you need to unload your kid for a few days! And stay off your feet, dumbass! :)
Love ya.
Mattie

Gone said...

Stacey,

Congrats on your AWARD from your Aunt Elizabeth!!

I will be adding your name to our list for prayers on DAY of PRAYER, a regular post every Tuesday on our Blog. Please, if you would, keep us updated about you and Gavin. We believe in the power of prayer.

~Blessings,
Jan

Gone said...

You're included in our DAY of PRAYER post today!

~Blessings,
Jan