Monday, June 1, 2009

Playschool Graduation

Today Lexi and all her classmates graduated from Playschool. it was such an adorable graduation, as all the kids tried to sing songs for the parents. We are so sad to see this school year come to an end. Lexi has learned so much from school. She is looking forward to the next school year! We are so proud of you Mooney!! Auntie Denise gave me an awesome gift to make for Lexi's teacher. I potted a plant and put a photo of Lexi and Mrs. Rachel on the front, and on the back was this adorable poem for Mrs. Rachel.
I will remember you
Thank you Mrs. Rachel for helping me,
to teach me the things I need to know.
I will remember you
no matter where I go!
Thank you Mrs. Rachel
for being so nice and kind to me.
I like you so much Mrs. Rachel
I wish I didn't have to go!
Love Lexi


This was Mrs. Rachel and Miss Meredith's gifts from Lexi




No comments: