Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy 20th Anniversary to GiGi and Bobo

My parents are celebrating their 20Th wedding anniversary this month, so Justin and I decided to get our kids pictures taken together for their gift. We thought it would be a great idea, and then after we spent over an hour in the studio, we then said to ourselves, "what were we thinking?" It was hard to get four kids to look and smile at the camera at the same time!! I don't know how large families with kids get a nice family shot!! Just doesn't happen and if it does, I guess it's a miracle!! At the end of the day, it melted Gigi and Bobo's heart! Which is exactly what we wanted!!
Happy 20Th Anniversary Gigi and Bobo!!
Your grand kids miss you dearly!!




2 comments:

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Melted my heart too!. I love the pictures.

XXXXOOOO for all,
Auntie Elizabeth

just us said...

Your kids are so beautiful!