Monday, July 18, 2011

TIme for a cut

Last week I took the kids to get their hair cut. Not only was it well over due, but I had a buy one get one free hair cut coupon!! Score!! I took the kids to Jack and Jill Bean's, and the kids loved it. Each station had a different car for them to sit in while they got their locks cut! Lexi picked the firetruck and Gavin picked out the police car just like Daddy's. This was Lexi's second hair cut in her life, and she wanted to cut it to her shoulders. Chris and I were both not on board, so we compromised and told her she could cut half off now and then the other half later. (That's if she still wanted to!!) Here's a few pictures from that day!!






Look at all Lexi's hair on the ground!!







I had to throw in this super cute picture at her 5 year old doctor checkup!! She's getting so big!!

No comments: